• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Items for sale

wmmullaney

Veteran Member
This thread will be updated as I find more software.

I was just going though some stuff, and found some things I haven't used in a while and need to get rid of. Prices are negotiable, trades welcome.

1. Toshiba Satellite T1910 486 pc running DOS 6.22 and Windows 3.1 B&W LCD, Parallel, serial, VGA, PS/2 and track-pad ports. Some bay doors missing. In black carry bag- $25

2. VCR Companion Creative Workshop Series, Broderbund. "Give videotapes a Hollywood look with colorful credits, titles, graphics and more." Apple IIe/c/c+/GS 128k ram required, 3.5" disk. Shrink rapped, never opened. $7 SOLD

3. The talking schoolhouse series, Talking Clock, Real human speech that teaches basic skills without extra hardware. Apple IIGS 512k required 3.25" disk. Super HI-RES, 16 color graphics. Manual, disk. $5

4. SPACE QUEST III The Pirates of Pestulon. A 3d animated adventure game from Sierra. IBM, TANDY, and MS-DOS compatibles. 512k(640k on PCjr) 8mhz, or better. CGA EGA VGA and MCGA (ps/2). 3.25" disks (5.25" missing) $5 SOLD

5. F-15 Strike Eagle II. Super 3d graphics, IBM PC/XT/AT/PS2, Tandy 1000/3000 & most compatibles. CGA, EGA, Hercules mono, vga mcga (256 color), and Tandy 1000 cards. 384k required, joystick recommended. Microprose software 10th anniversary sticker. 5.25" disks- $6 SOLD

6. AS-IS 64k apple IIe expansion card (80 col.) worked 6 months ago when I tested. $10

more to come...

Last edited:
more.

The Dagger of Amon-Ra, a Laura Bow mystery game from Sierra. Req. 286 or better, 640k VGA or EGA, hard disk. Mouse recommended. MS-DOS 3.5" manual. $4 SOLD

Structured COBOL 3rd edition, soft cover 800p Gerard A. Paquette. Good condition, $7

Last edited:
PM for pics.

James Clavell's Shogun, Infocom Graphic Interactive fiction game. Apple IIe/c/gs(in IIe mode) 5.25 inch disks 128k ram required. $5 SOLD

The Bard's Tale III Thief of Fate, Apple //+ , e , c , gs. 5.25" disks 1 blank disk needed in IIe emulation mode. Interplay productions. - $4 SOLD

Gunship 2000, just 5 3.5" disks that are backups of 5.25" disks long since trashed. PC (requirements like SQ3) - $3

Last edited:
Mac stuff...

Talking Math Rabbit Mac SE/SE30/II/IIx/IIcx - $4

Ashton-Tate Full Write Pro the complete Mac writing environment. Opened, NEVER USED For the Macintosh - $9

Microsoft project Business project planner system, Never Opened Mac plus, classic, LC,SE,Portable,IIsi or other II family computers. 1MB ram System 6.0.4 or later. Hard drive, All mac printers. - $15

Aldus Freehand 1.0 for the mac, Mac plus/SE/II - $8

Apple IIe - GS Word attack plus! 5.25" disk 128 required - $4

Books today.

Make offer

Microsoft Windows 3.1 Graphical Environment User's guide by Z-Nix company inc. 650p. good condition.

systems programming by John J. Donovan 488p. (I really have no idea what this is, Google around a bit)

Microprocessor Architecture, Programming, and Applications with the 8085 / 8080A second edition. Acceptable condition Ramesh S. Gaonkar 720p. SOLD

Last edited:
More: {AS-IS}

Award software (BIOS?) chip s/n : 050783479 $3

AMD cpu amd-k6 2 1998 $5

Intel Pentnium with MMX tech 1995 $8

Intel Pentnium cpu with heatsink and fan 1993 $5

Intel 12v heatsink fan $3

Black heatsink $2

Diamond computer systems VGA card w/ feature connector $8

Generic modem $6

US Robotics Modem (sells for $30 on vintage computer sites) w/ speaker $7

Unnamed soundcard with gameport + wavetable connector $6

Generic modem $6

Unnamed ethernet adapter $6

Large Trident video card $8

Voice modem $7

Last edited:
This is an odd card, it has modem jacks and sound ports. So it's a modem with sound? $7

Actually, it is a voice-modem (got one myself). If you program it right, you can use it as a thelephone. All you have to do is to connect up the jacks with a speaker and microphone, then send some voice-modem spesific AT-commands to the card, and then it dials the number just as a normal telephone.

You can get some programs that can use the voice benefits, like Hypertrm, but all of the ones I have found are mainly meant for other purposes, like terminal emulators and file transfers. I would be glad if sombody made a program (in DOS) that just had a telephone interface, not the other terminal/fax/BBS/file-transfer stuff.

Alright, now I really want to get rid of this stuff (can you tell?), so everything less than $10 is now only $1. And everything else is $2. I don't want to have to throw it away, I want someone to have it who will use it. (Remember, I'd love to trade)

Back