• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Orchid Tiny Turbo 286

RedBaron

Orchid's Tiny turbo 286 for boosting pc's and xt's to 286 capability. In the original box, complete. With card, small cable, manual, and chip puller. Static bag was opened (by me) but otherwise NOS (new-old-stock) Has date on box flap 12-21-87

orchid1.jpg

orchid2.jpg

No guarantees/warranties on if it works or not. As is condition $40 plus priority shipping to your address in the 50 states.

For fast response e-mail at below "removespam" first
Thanks

Gary

garymchxx@removespamcomcast.net

I had 3-4 of those I unloaded on eBay, and 1 opened one I gave to whoever got my IBM 5155... Unknown_K? I don;t remember...

Nice boards for their time - Orchid Tech was *WAY* ahead of the game most of the time. I used their 286/386SX/386DX/486DX boards way back when for PC-MOS - '89-'92 I guess? They used passive ISA backplanes, and basically the entire remainder of the "mainboard" was on a card in a special more-than-ISA slot. really nice, SUPER THICK mainboards, super-dark-green. Impressive for the time, and look a heck of a lot better than boards made today!

T

Back