• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

4 Imation Travan TR-3 Data Cartridges 4Sale

Tim Wellman

I have 4 Imation Travan TR-3 Data Cartridges that are still in the original packages, with the seals unbroken. I can't guarantee them, but they are unused.

travan.jpg

tiger direct has them here
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=705420&sku=I103-4078
if you want to pay 24.99 each for them, plus shipping.

I'll take $15 for all 4, plus $5 dollars for priority mail shipping if anyone wants them. Prefer paypal. Only ship to the US, too much of a hassle shipping any place else.

email me at tim@timwellman.com if you want them

I have a bunch of junk I'm gonna get rid of, just have to sort it all out, bunches of 8 and 16bit cards (NICs, video cards, sound cards, etc), sticks of memory, an eide scsi card, a Digiboard AccelePort Xem, hard drives, floppy drives, cdroms, cpus, scanners, printers, etc., etc., etc... anyone want to buy a surprise box full? :) I'll try to sort out some things and list them on here... I'll price them really cheap, just to get some room back in my house.

Back