• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Free Kaypro Machines for the cost of shipping

Erik

Site Administrator
Staff member
I recently got this in the mail:

I'm a writer who used Kaypro 2s to earn a living on back in the mid-1980s. I got on a nostalgia kick a couple of years ago and bought a few Kaypros on eBay. All work, are in excellent condition and include the original manuals and program disks; there is also quite a few blank disks. My Kaypros are late models (all have half-height drives; the models: a 2X, two 4s, and a 10. We're moving from the Chicago area to North Carolina soon and I'd be happy to donate any of these to you. All I ask is that you pick up the shipping costs, either before I send them, or after you receive them to be sure the computers are in good condition. I was thinking about posting them on eBay, but just don't want to deal with the hassle.

I also have some spare parts, including a couple of 5.25 drives and a Juki letter-quality printer. If you're interested in any of this stuff, please let me know. Frankly, I haven't played with the Kaypros since I got them from eBay.

Please respond directly to Marshall Gordon
mgordonNOSPAM@prodigy.net
mmgordon137NOSPAM@yahoo.com (please cc: using this a-mail address, as Prodigy no longer will be available after Nov. 1).

Remove the obvious from the email addresses.

Best of luck!

Erik

Back