• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

HUGE Box Of JUNK For Sale

Tim Wellman

Well, I'm cleaning out my ham shack (KG8RJ), finally, and need to get rid of this stuff. I'll try to describe some of it, and be sure to click on the pics on the web page to see bigger versions. All of this stuff was pulled from working systems, but, now, who knows, I have tried some of the cards, and they are still fine, everything *should* be good (as described), but there's no guarantee on any of it... all of this is sold strictly AS IS. So, please understand that. Also, I will not separate this stuff out, if I wanted to take that much time, I'd just put different items on eBay :)

Price.. $100.00
which includes shipping (it's heavy, and shipping will probably be 30 or 40 dollars)
I will ship ONLY to the lower 48 states, don't ask for anything else (I live in Huntington, WV, and if you want to pick it up, it goes for $65 dollars without shipping)

payment by Paypal ONLY, and must be immediate
email me at tim@timwellman.com

see it all here
http://timwellman.com/junk.html

Cards
There are several NIC's, some 16 bit, some PCI. A few video cards, I/O cards, a SCSI EISA, one card full of memory chips, a digiboard multi serial port card (very expensive), a 56k modem (I believe I also have a 14.4k modem I'll throw in, and maybe some other cards as I find them). There's a scsi card with a parallel type connection, I also have the cable for this (was for a HP scanner, I believe). There's also several sticks of 70 pin sims, a couple at 16 meg I believe, and 1 32meg 168pin. And there's also a 256k cache memory stick. I have drivers for much of these, and will include what I have

Stuff
This includes 2 printer switch boxes, an 8 port hub, 2 pentium cpus with heat sinks (A 60m and a 75m I think). There's a belkin 4 port usb hub, a kensington external NIC, nice cpu fan and heatsink, a propad 6 gamepad, a touch pad, MS mouse, and two power supplies. Also not in pic are 4 3.5 inch floppy drives, and a large HP power supply for a printer or scanner, and a few other assorted things (whatever I find laying around on the floor, basically :)

PCI Firewire Card (3 external, 1 internal connector)
This is almost new, was used in my computer for a couple months with a DV camera. Includes video editing software, cable, card and box

Model M IBM Keyboard
This is in nice condition (made in 1993) with clicky keys and a ps-2 type connector. Needs surface cleaned, but all keys click and work well.

Motherboard
This is a ECS K7SEM motherboard and 1gig Duron CPU. But there's a problem with it, it worked fine, then got extremely slow... like 8088 slow... I believe the onboard cache burned out of the Duron, but, it's just being sold as is. This includes box, original manual, and the original optional 56k modem and NIC. Bios was flashed to latest edition a few months ago. Has built in sound, video, usb ports, etc

Big Box O' Cables
This is a big box (the photo looks deceptive), approximately 12 inches tall, by 12x18 wide and deep. There are 6 or 7 parallel printer cables (some are Belkin), bunches of hard drive and floppy cables, a few scsi cables, 6 or 7 power cables, some cables I have no idea what they're for, a serial null modem cable (belkin), a parallel to printer box cable, phone cables, etc... just a BUNCH of cables

email me at: tim@timwellman.com

Back