• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

May consider selling off my collection

vbriel

Experienced Member
Well, the time has come that I'm considering taking SERIOUS offers on my WHOLE collection. I'm not going to break it all up unless there are no offers. I have been thinking about this for a while and decided it's time to go. I'm not totally getting out of collecting, I'll keep a couple that have special value to me but the rest of my collection is wasting away. Shipping is not an option because there is just WAY too much equipment, so it has to be picked up in N.E. Ohio. All were working when I carefully boxed each piece up 2 years ago.

Here's a list of what I selling:

Apple II (yes it's the original II)
Spare original II motherboard and keyboard (working)
Apple II plus
Apple II plus B&H edition (black apple)
3 B&H black apple II drives, all working
Apple /// with monitor
Apple IIe's
Apple IIe enhanced's (iie+IIe enhanced about 6 units)
monitor for Apple II or /// (about a dozen all together)
Mac SE
Mac Classic II
drives for IIs some new style, some old style (about 10 total)
(2) C=64 no power supplies
TRS80 model 1
TRS80 model 2 (8"drive system)
TRS80 coco 1
TRS80 model 100
disk drive for 100
TRS80 PC3
TI99/4A's qty 3 controller adapter for Atari and games
Amstrad 512PC
Tomy Tutor, controllers and 2 games
Sinclair ZX81 original box, used once by original owner (bill of sale?)
G3 imacs (2, both bare with no HD or ram)
enough S100 boards to build an entire system

I'll listen to serious offers only. If the price is right, I'll throw in a Apple 1 replica 1. Email me at vbriel at yahoo dot com.

Vince

Back