• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Computer Equipment for sale/trade

hharte

I'm cleaning out my storage unit, and have the following for sale/trade/free:

1 - 4' tall DEC rack, missing left hand side panel
1 - 5' tall HP rack. Nice rack with side panels, back door, and some filler panels
1 - Data General Nova 3/4 hybrid (Nova 3 CPU in Nova 4 chassis) was part of an LTX CP-90 system.
1 - Kennedy 5300 winchester drive (SMD, 19" rackmount, about 8" high)
1 - LTX Array Processor (19" rackmount, about 6" high)
1 - Gifford Computer Systems S-100 chassis with backplane and power supply
1 - DEC 3000/300 Alpha
1 - Cromemco Z2 chassis with power supply, cardcage, and spare supply.
1 - California Computer Systems S-100 chassis with backplane and power supply.
1 - California Computer Systems dual 8" floppy enclosure with two 8" drives
1 - DEC RA81 Drive (456MB, SDI) passes diagnostics
1 - DEC RA81 Drive, fails diagnostics with HDA/Servo error.
1 - DEC RA81 drive for parts (missing HDA)
1 - DEC TF857 DLT Tape library (DSSI interface)
2 - DEC RF7x enclosures (holds four full-height DSSI Drives each.) Various RF7x drives are installed in each enclosure.
1 - Vaxstation II w/TK50 and no hard drive
1 - unknown 8" drive chassis with one 8" floppy drive and one 8" hard drive.
1 - DEC DECsystem 5500 in a rackmount box.
? - Several DEC RA90 drives.
? - piles of cables that you can pick through to find any that may match the stuff above...

This stuff is located in Dublin, CA. I also have more stuff not listed, but may be available if/when someone comes to pick up this stuff.

I'm interested in trading for:

* Any PDP-11 front panel with a programmer's console (ie, 11/34, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60) except 11/70.
* S-100 manuals not listed on my manuals archive at: www.hartetechnologies.com/manuals
* S-100 cards, especially 8080/8085/8088/Z80 CPU cards.
* UNIBUS cards.

I will accept any reasonable offer for these items, with preference going to people who are able to take a larger quantity of this stuff. Most of this stuff has not been tested, so everything comes on an AS-IS basis.

Please contact me via email at: hharte@hartetec.com

Back