• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For sale Compaq Deskpro 286 & Related Parts

caharmon

I have at least 10, or more fully functional, working units. all have either 20, or 40mb hard drives, all have 5.25" 1.2mb floppys. Some have tape drives. None have monitors. Some have the factory monochrome cga cards, others no video cards at all, BUT have been tested with a vga monitor,and all are in working condition. I also have 2 Compaq Deskpro's, or "XT's, as well as 1 Deskpro386, as well as 1 Deskpro 286e. I also have 1 Epson Equity XT computer in working condition, no monitor. I have 1 Compaq Deskpro amber monochrome cga monitor. The kind with the weird looking cable you plug into the back for power.

Prices

I am asking $400 plus shipping for each of the computers, except the Deskpro 286e for which I want $500.

I also have a IBM ega monitor for I think a 5150- $3500/obo

I have all this because my client who asked me to put this package together flaked out on me. If you have any other obsolete computer parts needs please ask.

Volume pricing for more than one item will be considered.

818 357-6435
Thanks
Cliff Harmon

-

Wow man that has to be a typo, even if the EGA display was brand new in the box it would not be worth that much, you drive off the lot with a nice used car for that price!

The Compaq deskpro's also have to be a mistake, I could see 400 if there were new in box.

I really wish you luck you getting that kind of cash for that stuff!

I have at least 10, or more fully functional, working units. all have either 20, or 40mb hard drives, all have 5.25" 1.2mb floppys. Some have tape drives. None have monitors. Some have the factory monochrome cga cards, others no video cards at all, BUT have been tested with a vga monitor,and all are in working condition. I also have 2 Compaq Deskpro's, or "XT's, as well as 1 Deskpro386, as well as 1 Deskpro 286e. I also have 1 Epson Equity XT computer in working condition, no monitor. I have 1 Compaq Deskpro amber monochrome cga monitor. The kind with the weird looking cable you plug into the back for power.

Prices

I am asking $400 plus shipping for each of the computers, except the Deskpro 286e for which I want $500.

I have all this because my client who asked me to put this package together flaked out on me. If you have any other obsolete computer parts needs please ask.

818 357-6435
Thanks
Cliff Harmon

-

EGA & Kaypro

EGA & Kaypro

...I also have a IBM ega monitor for I think a 5150- $3500...
I've got a genuine IBM 5154 EGA that I'd be willing to let go for $1999.99, but only if I like 'ya.
I'll even deliver it if you're in the lower 48.
On that note, I've got a Kaypro II that I'd be more than happy to paint the number 0000002 on.
Does anyone have any paint I can borrow, or buy cheaply, say, $500 ?

patscc

Need one! How can I contact you to buy it?

Need one! How can I contact you to buy it?

Interested in the 40 MB one.

Prices

818 357-6435
Thanks
Cliff Harmon

-

I have need Hard disk for Compacq Deskpro 286?

I have need Hard disk for Compacq Deskpro 286?

Hello Cliff Harmon,

I have need a functionnal Hard Disk for a Compaq Deskpro 286.

Can you help me?

Thanks you

Chthib

MTG-ThreadNecromancer_3198.jpg

Back