• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Commodore stuff for FREE (pickup only)

Erik

Site Administrator
Staff member
From my inbox:

I am trying to clear out some storage space and do not want to see old computers go to waste. I have a Commodore Vic-20 with Tape Drive and much software. I also have 2 C-64's, two tape drives, and much software, cartridge, tape, and disk. I have many transformers, cables, and connectors to go with the foregoing. I also have a C-128 Computer, and some software for it. I have a lot of the manuels for the foregoing. I have a scrap Vic-20 or C-64 from which parts could be salvaged. I have a PET computer a friend gave me. I do not know its condition. I have no software for it. It is dirty. It is not dead, but when you type one letter another letter often appears.

I do not want any money for the stuff, but will give it to anyone who wants to come to Eufaula, Alabama to get it. If they feel that they should pay something, they could make a donation to Habitat for Humanity for whatever they feel is appropriate. Someone told me to sell the stuff on E-Bay, but I am a country lawyer and too lazy to to fool with Ebay.

P.S. Also joy sticks, paddles and other stuff for the computers (nothing that goes with the Pet.)

Don McKinnon
P.O. Box 306
Eufaula, Alabama 36072

Please email Don directly at: donaldjmckNOSPAM@eufaula.rr.NOSPAM.com

Remove the obvious from the email address.

The usual disclaimers apply.

Best of luck!

Erik

Well, I dont live around there. But if you still are trying to get rid of it, we can always work out something :D

Back