• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM PC and IBM Portable PC for sale

pmarkush

Models 5150 (with Model 5153 monitor) and 5155. Both of these work. I have documentation and disks for the portable. I have the keyboard, monitor, and an IBM printer (Proprinter, Type 4201 001?) for the 5150. I haven't tried the printer in several years, but it worked last time I tried it. I also have an unopened (shrinkwrapped, even!) box of floppies from that era.

You'll need to pick them up or pay for professional packing plus shipping. I'm in Charlottesville, VA, but I'm in the DC area about once a month, so I could meet you there, or anywhere along the way.

If you're the first to offer me $200 for the lot, they're yours. Otherwise, I'll probably hold out at least a couple weeks to see what the best offer is.

Thanks,

Peter

Oww.. I do have plans to visit our plant in Gordonsville in the near future, but I know of no way to ship it back to Europe safely then.. a pity.

Back