• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

i have a pt 90 with 3.1 windows works fine

Wow, you sure are pushing that doorstop pretty hard.
Why not just put it on eBay?
Somebody there might actually want it (but don't bet on it).

Do you have more than one? won't pay $.25 for the cpu and $8 shipping, more than one cpu available would help a lot 8)

T1000 said:
Do you have more than one? won't pay $.25 for the cpu and $8 shipping, more than one cpu available would help a lot 8)

I've got a few extra chips you might want to add to your collection. I've got an original 80386 (later known as '386DX), with matching co-processor, 16 MHz, ceramic PGA, with the double-sigma markings. (The first '386 chips to ship had a floating-point math bug. After the bug was corrected, the later chips were marked with the Greek letter "Sigma" to distinguish them from the "bad" ones). Also, have a couple of '286-12 chips, one AMD and one Intel. Both are PLCC packages.
If you want them, you can have them for the cost of postage, just lemme know.

--T

I've got a few extra chips you might want to add to your collection. I've got an original 80386 (later known as '386DX), with matching co-processor, 16 MHz, ceramic PGA, with the double-sigma markings. (The first '386 chips to ship had a floating-point math bug. After the bug was corrected, the later chips were marked with the Greek letter "Sigma" to distinguish them from the "bad" ones). Also, have a couple of '286-12 chips, one AMD and one Intel. Both are PLCC packages.
If you want them, you can have them for the cost of postage, just lemme know.

--T

That would be great! My Postal code is 03079- if you have paypal, let me know your account so I can send you the money asap. I really appreciate this. Thank you very much! :D

Back