• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Selling/trading my stuff

bbcmicro

Veteran Member
I've already got rid of a lot of stuff this past year. In September if I pass my exams I'll be moving to St Andrews in Scotland to go to univeristy. So, I need to get rid! This is the last lot to go.

I have

about 30 spectrum tapes
Cheetah Specdrum, Sound sampler, microspeech and joystick rompacks, Unknown condition.
Spectrum +2 in parts, working minus tape assembley, with manual
Dead ZX81 with inner polys and outer sleeve, no ps or leads
Half finished ZX81 external keyboard I started
Assorted IDE drives, mostly >100MB
Handful of floppy drives
Samsung XT clone with IMB monochrome monitor and hard disk, disk in unknown condition.
Commodore 64 with badly repaired but working 6 key, with 2 roms, Wizard of Wor and Avenger (Space invaders clone) with 2 joysticks and manual
Sharp PC 7200, no hard drive

assorted books - those not pictured include
The art of electronics - Horowitz & Hill- 716 pages -1981 reprint
Idiots guide to works for windows
Dos for dummies windows 95 edition
Photoshop 5.5 for windows and macintosh - visual quickstart series
Microprocessor Fundamentals - Halsall & Lister
Electronic Fault diagnostcs - Loveday
Servicing Personal Computers second edition - Michael Tooley
A Practical introduction to electronic circuits - Martin Hartley Jones

AT style 'windows 95 approved' keyboard with DIN connector
a large mystery bit box of varius parts and bits
about 120 3.5" floppies, 1 100 floppy container and 1 ~20 floppy container, lockable.

Pictures of some of this at http://www.flickr.com/photos/38038018@N07/3500411125/in/set-72157617597195953/

If you wanted to take everything away for £80 you would be my hero. I'm not giving away for free, seeing as I will spend the next x number of years in a huge amount of debt because of fees ;)
If you want a bargain, I will give everything except for the spectrum tapes which I would keep myself, for a working good condition ZX spectrum, 48K or higher.

Thanks,
Matthew.

EDIT: This is a listing of moderate urgency.

Last edited:
Back