• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple IIgs psu wanted for trade

Starshadow

Experienced Member
I'll make it official.

In this thread I'll do the trading part, the thread in the Apple section will now be for advice on what to rig up to test my IIgs without blowing it up.

Items I know I have available for trade so far.

Apple II series:
Disk II interface card ( I have several of these)

Apple IIe 80col card ( several of these as well)

One what I believe is a Apple 5.25 controller card ( it says its an 'I/O controller, but its part number is 820-5003-A, the one in my restored IIe is the same, but a -C)

for now: Two Apple IIgs Memory Expansion Cards, one Apple, one AST, If I find out the AST is complete, I'll consider it a separate item, If it isn't, I'll still pair it with the Apple one.

Once I do more testing, I'll add other items here, Including some Macintosh stuff. I also have a ScionxBful of manuals and paperwork. Once I've gone through it, I post some of it as well.

I'll take a Apple IIgs power supply unit for any of this you might want. I'll probably keep this thread around after the trade for anyone else who might want some of these items as well.

Back