• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Commodore VIC 1525 Printer

lyonadmiral

Veteran Member
This printer has also been sitting in storage for a while, looks to be in good condition. Power's on, but I don't have a Commodore anymore to test it with. Will take best offer plus shipping at the end of 7 days.

I am afraid old printers cost more in shipping than they're worth themselves. If you're going to a swap meet anytime soon, by all means save the printer until then. Otherwise, although it hurts to say I think it will do well as landfill.

It kinda sucks that way. I mean on one hand it's cool picture wise when you take a picture of your system in the collection and it has everything that a home user would have (i.e. even the printer) but yeah the weight and value of restoring an old printer isn't there yet.

I was ready to give mine away and then Bo (zimmer.net) kinda talked it up and tricked me into holding on to it lol. He had a point, they're a neat little system and actually a plotter more than a printer. Alternatively a local robot or electronics group may like it if you can find one. They could potentially put something else on the head and have it doodle or make a little sand draw system.

Back