• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Fujitsu Sun M2444 1/2" Tape Drive Reel-to-Reel

TAXBSTR

Fujitsu Sun M2444 1/2" Tape Drive Reel-to-Reel -- PICK UP ONLY -- WEIGHS OVER 150 LBS.

PURCHASED NEW -- HARDLY USED.

it's been stored in a clean environment

Nice drives--I have one myself. Not your typical autoloader, but a manually-threaded two-reel system. Very rugged. Used on a lot of Sun systems.

However, it's worth noting that these things have a Pertec interface, not SCSI. Although there was supposed to be a SCSI interface available, I've never seen one.

Mine was a new (still wtih orignal packaging) unit that was labeled "bad" because it had been jumpered for 240 volt operation and shipped with a 120V power cord. Someone observed that it didn't power up, probably checked the fuse and then gave up.

Note: If it's pick-up only, it would be useful to state your general location. Since it's not in your profile, you could well be posting from Bangladesh.

Back