• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

C-64c system. Complete system with JiffyDOS and more!!!

mhunter

Hello All,

I am located in the United States. I am willing to ship internationally. Keep in mind that this is an NTSC (North American - 110v AC) system.

Up for grabs is my absolutely beautiful Commodore 64c system.

It is an absolutely wonderful machine, and has been very well cared for. 

We are in the process of consolidating our house for a future move (hopefully next year).  Rather than pack everything away in boxes, I would like to find my computers a nice home.

You can see many detailed pictures of the system on my website at:
http://www.mtaonline.net/~mshunter/C64/c64.html

So, here are the specs:

Most importantly:  This system features CMD's JiffyDOS 6.01 fast-load enhancement in the computer and both disk drives.  Talk about a bonus

Commodore 64c (older version - not the short-board)
Commodore 1541-II disk drives (two drives included)
Commodore MPS-1250 Dot-Matrix printer (features built-in Commodore and Centronics interfaces)
Commodore 1351 Mouse
Commodore C2N Tape Drive
Commodore 1802 Monitor
Vinyl Dust Cover for the 64c Computer
all related serial, video, and power cables

And....

A custom power supply that powers the computer and the disk drives.  Nice, heavy duty power supply custom designed and built to power the computer and drives with nice clean power.

Includes several programs on tape and disk:

Commodore 64 Tutor
Commodore 64 Tutorial Vol. 2
Commodore 1351 Mouse Test / Demo disk
Commodore 1541 Test / Demo Disk
Commodore Easy Script 64 (Word Processor)
Totl Text (Word Processor)
Vanilla Pilot (Advanced Programming Language)
Motor Mania
and a few other misc. titles

Includes Full Documentation:

Commodore 64c User's Guide
Commodore 64 Programmer's Reference Guide
Commodore C2N Cassette Drive User's Guide
Commodore 1802 User's Guide
Commodore 1351 Mouse User's Guide
Commodore MPS-1200 User's Guide (1200 / 1250 printers)
Commodore 64 Setup Guide
More than 32 Basic Programs for the Commodore 64 Computer
Commodore 64: Getting the Most from it
Commodore Easy Script 64
BASIC Hands-On Method (Second Edition)
BASIC Fun
Using & Programming the Commodore 64: Including Ready to Use Programs

This is a very complete system.  It also includes full documentation.  All of the titles listed above are original production tapes and disks.  There are NO Pirated titles.

I am "asking" $125 U.S. Dollars or Best Offer for the package (plus shipping costs). I am willing to work with the buyer to find the best and cheapest shipping method.

If there are little "tweaks" that you would like to make to the package, you can look at some of the other items I have available at:
http://www.mtaonline.net/~mshunter/index.html

I am quite willing to add items to the package for you. So, take a look around at the other items I have.

You can contact me either by sending me a private message in this forum, or e-mailing me.

I do accept Money Orders and PayPal. Personal checks might also be an option if you contact me to work out the details.

If you would like to purchase this great machine, contact me directly at:

mshunter   "AT"     mtaonline.net           <------  Remove the obvious spaces and change the "AT" to an @ symbol in the address to send me a direct e-mail.

Note: the above address just needs the obvious spaces removed and the "AT" change to @ to send me an e-mail.  I have the spaces inserted to insure
that the mass-mailers cannot easily comb the page for advertising purposes.

If you want a one-click method for contacting me, you can use my filtered e-mail address.

mhunter@videocam.net.au

The videocam.net.au address is filtered, the real e-mails get forwarded from that account to my real address in the United States.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Back