• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Star NX-1000 Rainbow printer w/ spare ribbons & interfac

mhunter

Star NX-1000 Rainbow 9-pin Color Dot-Matrix printer w/ Commodore interface

with 4 color ribbons and 9 black ribbons

Includes G-Wiz printer interface and manual to connect this printer to any Commodore VIC-20, 64, or 128 computer.

includes cables and manuals

Work Great.

You can see a picture of this package at:
http://www.mtaonline.net/~mshunter/Printer/nx1000.html

I am the original owner of this Star NX-1000 color printer.  It has served me well over the years.  I originally purchased it for
well over $300 brand-new.  Since then, it has been attached to almost every computer (Commodore, PC, and others) that I have
owned.  It has worked flawlessly, and been very reliable.

This printer is able to work with both friction feed and tractor feed paper.  It features the great "paper-parking" feature; which allows
you to "park" one roll of paper to feed in single-sheets.

Also features several NLQ (Near Letter Quality) Fonts built right in.

Includes original Star NX-1000 Manual, reference card, G-Wiz Manual, and G-Wiz retail package.

This printer is designed to operate on 110v AC (North American) power.

Here's your chance to get one of the best dot-matrix printers ever made.

Asking $25 U.S. Dollars or Best offer for the whole package + Shipping cost from Palmer, Alaska U.S.A.

Prices negotiable (within reason).

You can contact me either by sending me a private message in this forum, or e-mailing me.

I do accept Money Orders and PayPal. Personal checks might also be an option if you contact me to work out the details.

If you would like to purchase this great machine, contact me directly at:

mshunter   "AT"     mtaonline.net           <------  Remove the obvious spaces and change the "AT" to an @ symbol in the address to send me a direct e-mail.

Note: the above address just needs the obvious spaces removed and the "AT" change to @ to send me an e-mail.  I have the spaces inserted to insure
that the mass-mailers cannot easily comb the page for advertising purposes.

If you want a one-click method for contacting me, you can use my filtered e-mail address.

mhunter@videocam.net.au

The videocam.net.au address is filtered, the real e-mails get forwarded from that account to my real address in the United States.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Back