• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IMSAI 8080 S-100 COMPUTR FOR SALE

importboy

I have a very nice IMSAI 8080 microcomputer for sale and it has many cards inside including the rare video card. It is complete and it does work.
I am asking 1100.00 + shipping from PA. I can email pis to serious buyers.

Pardon my Ignorance, this IMSAI 8080 sounds familiar, I believe that the model might have been used in the movie War Games by that young dude that hacked into the military computer W.O.P.R. was it's name). how does one program that? how do you even enter a program in there? this thing have a keyboard or you just flip switches and store the settings as programming instructions or something?

MystikShadows said:
Pardon my Ignorance, this IMSAI 8080 sounds familiar, I believe that the model might have been used in the movie War Games by that young dude that hacked into the military computer W.O.P.R. was it's name).

Yep, that's the one.

MystikShadows said:
how does one program that? how do you even enter a program in there? this thing have a keyboard or you just flip switches and store the settings as programming instructions or something?

In it's most basic form it can be programmed via the front panel switches but these machines were usually expanded to the extent that they had drives (tape or disk) and a terminal of some sorts, either a teletype or glass terminal.

Erik

Back