• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Dell Latitude CP w/ MANY accessories

Raven

Veteran Member
This is a 233mhz Pentium MMX laptop upgraded to 64MB ram. It's 100% functional, with numerous little repairs by yours truly to restore it to working order (replaced keys, latches, etc.). It has a docking station with PCI slots and a Dell drive bay, and many other accessories:

- 2x fully functional batteries (machine can hold two at once) that hold a lengthy charge (6-8 hours of battery life between them)
- 2x floppy drive module (one might not work, other definitely does)
- CDROM module
- ZIP250 module
- Docking station w/ module bay and PCI slots
- AC adapter

I currently have it set up for use with an Aironet 350 wireless b card, but the card is not included here. You can find one on eBay pretty easily, however. It has Windows 98SE on it, along with KernelEx, allowing it to run the latest version of Firefox 3.6. This is a great vintage "netbook", and is also of course capable of running lots of Pentium-era games for DOS and Windows3x/9x.

I like this machine, but it's too big for my purposes - It's average laptop size, but I seek a Libretto.

I am not looking to make a fortune from this machine, but considering the condition, repairs I did, and number and quality of accessories, I do expect a reasonable offer.

BTW - I also have a Dell Latitude CPi that I stole a few parts from for this machine. It has a dead screen, but I am willing to throw it in for free if you want it - it's 99% part-compatible with the CP.

I am putting this on here instead of eBay because I'd prefer that this goto a forum member, but it will go on eBay eventually if nobody shows interest.

Just ask if you'd like pictures and mention what of.

Edit: I just realized that this should probably go into the off-topic marketplace, so sorry. :/

Back