• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

280 DS/DD 5.25" Floppies, all brand new in the box...

Jibbajaba

Experienced Member
Hi,

I have 28 sealed 10-packs of Memorex DS/DD 5.25" floppies. As you can see in the picture, they all fit nicely in a copier paper box, and I would love to sell it all to one person, if possible. I was thinking $50 plus shipping, which would be less than $2 per box.

The box weighs about 15 pounds and my zip code is 95616, so you can use that to figure out shipping. If no one wants to buy the whole lot, I am more than happy to sell them a few boxes at a time, but I would price them higher than $2 per box. I am trying to give someone a good deal so that I can just get the box out of my house.

Thanks for looking,

Chris

disks.jpg

Boy those were the days when I would have a case of floppies like that. Now I have a nifty SIO2PC for my Atari; my 1TB hard drive stores all my floppies, cassettes and cartridge images...

Yeah, things sure are a lot more convenient these days. Devices like the SIO2PC save time and space. I still like to hear the clunking and chunking of an old Disk ][ drive every once in a while, though.

Chris

I still prefer floppies to be honest, but I still have 350 or so new DD disks or I would have snagged these.

IF 28 isn't enough to go around, I have twenty or so 3M DS,DD boxes of ten that are available. I also have hundreds of DS/HD 5.25" as well.

Back