• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Cleaning out my room sale

linuxlove

Veteran Member
Some vintage items here, some un-vintage items.
I will either sell all items or part them out.
Shipping is from Auburn AL 36832.

Let's start at the first category: Books.

1. Books (im003183.JPG)
Left to right, top row first:
*Structured COBOL Fundamentals and style - Tyler Welburn - Condition: Used
*Structured COBOL A self-teaching guide - Ruth Ashley - Condition: Used
*Introduction to computer programming - Basic Fortran IV - A practical approach - William J. Keys - Condition: Used with front cover missing
*Turbo Pascal - Richard Mojena - Condition: Used but in good condition (no obvious rips or tears)
*Basic BASIC Second Edition - James S. Coan - Condition: Used, Library copy, it will have library stickers and marks on it

Middle row:
*Advanced structured COBOL - Gary B. Shelly & Thomas J. Cashman - Condition: Used with front cover missing
*Running MS-DOS - Van Wolverton - Condition: Used
*Disk Operating System Version 3.30 User's Guide - IBM - Condition: Used

Front row:
*The first book of personal computing - Joe Kraynak, W. E. Wang, Jennifer Flynn & Stephen R. Poland - Condition: Used

2. Electronic stuff (IM003184.JPG)
(not pictured because I forgot it) Keyboard for IBM ThinkPad 760 - Tested working
Left to right, starting from top:

* 2x IBM ThinkPad 760 motherboards (slightly different models, will have slightly different slot keys) - Tested working

Second from top:
* Unknown board for IBM ThinkPad 760 - Tested working
* 2x IBM ThinkPad 760 CPU boards - Pentium I based - Should be working
* ESS AudioDrive ES1688F sound board for IBM ThinkPad 760 - Tested working
* Symbios Logic SYM20403 SCSI Card - 16-Bit ISA - Untested, as I have no SCSI devices to test with

Third from top:
*Power inverter board for IBM ThinkPad 760 - Tested working
*Video board for IBM ThinkPad 760 - Should be working
*IBM MWave soundboard for IBM ThinkPad 760 - Unknown condition
*Memory board for IBM ThinkPad 760, includes SO-DIMM stick - Tested working

Bottom row:
*3x AMD K6 chips, speeds are this:
AMD K6-2/300AFR TAKEN
AMD K6/233ANR
AMD K6-2/500AFX TAKEN

3. Toshiba Satellite 400CDT(IM003186.jpg)
Specs:
75MHz Pentium I
40MB RAM (max)
Does not include power cord or hard drive, I still need those.
Note that this laptop has a BIOS limit of 2GB on the hard drive, you can use drive overlay software to bypass this limit.
It will come with two batteries, both LI-ON and fully working.
It also has a dock which gives you two more PCMCIA slots, a dedicated keyboard and mouse port, MIDI/Joystick port.
You'll see that it's had a rough life hence all the duct tape but still works fine.

4. Misc. (IM003185.jpg)
*QUE CD-RW drive CD-ROM - Includes drivers and software - QUE Drive not included
*Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 Professional Edition - Sale pending
* GameBoy Pocket with two games: Super BattleTank and Wave Race. The Gameboy games are pending sale.

-----

To finish off, I will either ship everything to you or I'll part things off. If I part things off though, it is first come, first served.
Shipping will be from 36832.

Total price for one thing or everything will be Make Offer + Shipping.

Attachments

• im003183.jpg
    im003183.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IM003186.jpg
    IM003186.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IM003185.jpg
    IM003185.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IM003184.jpg
    IM003184.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Might I recommend not putting open electronics on a static-inducing blanket? :/

can you tell me the markings on the cpu chips on the 2x IBM ThinkPad 760 CPU boards

will have something like TT150 or PP133 & spec like SY019 (sometimes it shortened to just Y019)

on a side note have you tested the Toshiba Satellite 400CDT to see if it has the F-Div bug or not

can you tell me the markings on the cpu chips on the 2x IBM ThinkPad 760 CPU boards

will have something like TT150 or PP133 & spec like SY019 (sometimes it shortened to just Y019)

on a side note have you tested the Toshiba Satellite 400CDT to see if it has the F-Div bug or not

The ThinkPad 760 CPUs should be 133 and 120MHz but they are keyed for specific ThinkPad 760 models :/
The Satellite 400CDT does not have the F-Div bug in it.

Might I recommend not putting open electronics on a static-inducing blanket? :/
I seriously doubt there could be any static problem in June in Alabama. The locals there would be extremely lucky if the humidity goes below 50% this time of year. :)

For those who may not have noticed, I've sold two of the AMD K6 chips (both of them the K6-2s), the Flight Simulator game and the games for original Game Boy. I've still got a lot of stuff to sell though!

Well, since no one else has shown too much interest in the rest of the stuff, here what I'll do:

Books and GameBoy are going to goodwill
Computer parts I'll hang onto for one more week since someone else is interested in something. If they still don't sell after the week, then I'll toss them.
The Toshiba Satellite I'll ask Mike C. if he still wants it.

Mike will be booned by that Toshiba if he gets it, anyone would, I have a similar one and love it-- it was my first laptop that wasn't a 386 and I still have it.

I can't believe nobody wanted that gameboy :( I'm too broke to get it.

I already did and no one wanted it.

I've also had someone else express interest in a few items so I'll be hanging on to everything longer.

Back