• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mac Classic Needs A Home

mrflibble

Macintosh Classic M1420 needs to find a good home before the middle of September. 20MB, with keyboard and cables only -- sorry, no mouse, manuals or software. Case is in good shape, very little yellowing, remains of a sticker on one side. Powers up right away, has Norton Utilities installed, along with possibly some other suites (hard for me to put it through its paces without a mouse). Anybody?

Cool

Cool

How much and where are you? Does it need an ADB mouse?

-Vlad

<edit>
I also trade if there is anything your looking for that I might have... My list is in the for sale section.
</edit>

Hey Vlad:

I'm in MD, and it's free to a good home. You'll have to bear with me, as I'm a real newbie with this kind of thing. So, with many apologies, what is an ADB mouse? And can I find out if it needs one without a mouse at all?

Thanks for getting back.

ADB?

ADB?

ADB stands for Apple Desktop Bus Its a port that the keyboard and mouse plug into. If its round and looks like a mouse port that is on a PC then its ADB. It probably is. How much for shipping then? I'm in Illinois.

Vlad:

Just responded to your message. Let me know what you think. I will also check out your list re possible trades.

Best / El Fribble

Back