• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: 2 Wangdat tape drives - one internal and one external

rhblake

$18 plus postage for both as a lot. One is a bare drive to put in a 5.25" HH slot/bay and the other is in an external case with power supply. The bare drive and the one in the case are Wangdat 1300XL drives which are a DAT drive with capacity of 1.3gb/2 compressed. The external unit is a Mountain Filesafe 1200 Plus but still has the Wangdat 1300XL in it.

These are 50 pin SCSI, the case has a 50 pin Centronics 50 and a SCSI ID clicker on it along with common power inlet for a PC type cord. The case is steel on steel with plastic front bezel - you can even take the 130XL out and use it for other SCSI items. Slight yellowing of the plastic front but nothing terrible. I don't have a tape to test it with. Windows 2000 does auto-detect them but it's been a while since I've used these so they may need a cleaning tape run thru them. They have been stored indoors in a dry environment.

http://www.tecmar.com/ has drivers, docs, etc.

Shipped from zip 42726 (central KY) to any of the 48 ConUS states by USPS parcel post or UPS ground. No checks - money orders or Paypal. If you are near enough to pickup then contact me direct rhb57<at>alltel.net

Back