• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

free/pickup in MN (not mine, from usergroup) C=, Amiga, Mac

NathanAllan

Veteran Member
I'd get a lot of this stuff but am nowhere near MN and can't do shipping right now.

Date: October 24, 2010 3:30:09 PM CDT
To: CBM Hackers <cbm-hack...@musoftware.de>
Reply-To: cbm-hack...@musoftware.de
If anyone on this list is interested:
Books, magazines, software, games, blank floppy disks, C64, C128,
Amiga (used or some still new in the wrapper)
Hardware: monitors 1702, 1080, 1084, 1802, 1902, CM140, one or 2
VGA style Amiga monitors
C64s (coco breadbox many,many) C64cs (a few) C128s several (maybe a
couple 128d) +/4s, C16s, Vic20s
many many many 1541s (1541c,1540) and some 1571s, 1541-IIs perhaps
a couple 1581s, some SFD1000s
Pets 40xx some 80xx a few Pet dual floppy drive units (mostly
4050), B128 (maybe 2)
Amigas 500, 1000, 2000, 2500
Chips for all these and parts parts parts
Contact rayc...@visi.com
Linda Tanner's C128 is in there some where yet to be found.
What is not picked up or spoken for goes to electronics recycler.
--Ray
---------------------------------------------------------------
email Ray through the site, else I have phone numbers for him.
http://www.raymondcomputer.com

for what it's worth, i'm in minneapolis-I can probably pick stuff up for you to hold it and maybe help ship it out. happy to help. Pop me a PM.
this is actually just a couple miles at most from my house!

Gents - if you get into this and snag a C128D w/ keyboard or multisync C= monitor, I'd be very interested in working out a deal. Please keep me in mind :) I wouldn't mind getting hold of a PET as well, but know what those typically go for, and they're far out of my price range.

If by chance you do get them to respond I am looking to get a B128 and disk drive. I was hoping to dig to see if a 1551 disk drive could be found. I was willing to drive up there from Omaha but didn't get a reply.

I really wish I could go over there myself. Right now is not the time, sadly. I am glad it's getting attention, though. Good luck! He has his hours posted, too, and if I could go I'd camp outside his door (okay, in the car, not really camping).

for what it's worth, I've not heard a peep from the owner of any of these items, nor has arfink to my knowledge. calls and emails have taken place but not returned.
I'll try swinging by the place on saturday, but this is starting to look like a dead end. stay tuned.

I got a reply from him ALMOST 2 FREAKIN YEARS LATER.

Don't know what this is about, and I'm not hopeful... but it's possible hey may actually have the stuff...

If you do manage to actually get the stuff, I would be quite interested in one of the Commodore B128s. I would be interested in buying one of those from you if you manage to snag it. Thanks

Back