• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

DEC laser printer for sale/trade -- in northern NJ

EvanK

VCFed Founder
I've got a not-quite-vintage DEClaser 3500 with four extra cartridges. It's just taking up space because I have a brand new all-in-one printer which I'm very happy with.

So I gave the DEClaser to my parents, who report that it only works when it's in a good mood, and that many times it leaves a strange streak on the page. But, hey, it's DEC. That ought to interest someone. :)

This sucker is HEAVY so I have no idea what it would cost to pack and ship.

Anyway, make me an offer. I wouldn't mind trading for a dot-matrix ImageWriter printer/ribbons for my Apple //c. (Yes, Sellam, I know you have 87 of them, but I feel better bartering in a fair manner!) ... Or, as you all know, I'm always looking for interesting vintage handhelds.

- Evan (evan947@yahoo.com -- please reply directly)

Back