• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

DEC AlphaServer

Erik

Site Administrator
Staff member
I have a Digital Equipment Corporation AlphaServer 1000 4/266 for sale. The price is negotiable, but I'd really like to get around $100 for it if possible.

This unit has a StorageWorks SCSI expansion chassis as well as a ton of manuals - mostly VMS.

It comes with the owners manual and VMS CDs.

The unit worked perfectly when pulled from service but we had to junk the drives in order to protect sensitive data thereon.

The unit takes common SCSI drives, however, so getting it going will be a snap. All of the drive caddies for both the system unit and the StorageWorks cabinet are present.

Here's the rub - the unit is heavy, Especially with all of the manuals, so this is a pick-up only deal in San Jose, CA. I don't have any time to pack and ship this beast.

Please email or PM me with offers.

Thanks!

Erik

Back