• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: 486 Motherboard w/ VLB

Veeb0rg

Been wanting to rebuild a piece of my youth and have so far been unsucessful in locating a motherboard.

I'm looking for a 486 Motherboard with 2-3 VLB slots. I'd prefer a shuttle spacewalker board but As long as its functional I'm not picky.

Thanks

This needs to be moved to the wanted section.

Also: you might get lucky on the various eBay sites.

Been wanting to rebuild a piece of my youth and have so far been unsucessful in locating a motherboard.

I'm looking for a 486 Motherboard with 2-3 VLB slots. I'd prefer a shuttle spacewalker board but As long as its functional I'm not picky.

Thanks

I had one a few weeks ago that had 3 VLB/VESA slots, QDI DX33 I think, and sold it just the other day. I had that baby in my stock room for almost 10 years. If I find another I'll let you know. I have a lot of stuff that I'm gonna post.

This is a pretty cool site, glad I came across it.

Back