• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

OFFERED FREE - old Mac computers & accessories

delaware

I have quite a lot of early mac computers & extras. Mac II era onwards to SE/30 s.

We now need the space in the loft so rather than send them to the dump they are FREE to collect from North London.

Contact me if you are interested

OFFERED FREE - old Mac computers & accessories

Sorry its (the original) North London - England.

hmmm...

hmmm...

I wonder how much it would cost to ship a Mac SE? :lol:
Too much :evil:.
I'm also looking for a macintosh ADB mouse.
Trades are very welcome, as I have a bunch of RAM and spare processors (mainly P1s, some P2s and a couple (P2) celerons.
I also have a whole bunch of software on 3.5" floppies (for IBMs and compatibles), consisting of mainly word-processing software, and DOS 6.X disks (also W31).
Please feel free to ask about anything else.

Re: hmmm...

Re: hmmm...

MoonShadow said:
I wonder how much it would cost to ship a Mac SE? :lol:
Too much :evil:.
I'm also looking for a macintosh ADB mouse.
Trades are very welcome, as I have a bunch of RAM and spare processors (mainly P1s, some P2s and a couple (P2) celerons.
I also have a whole bunch of software on 3.5" floppies (for IBMs and compatibles), consisting of mainly word-processing software, and DOS 6.X disks (also W31).
Please feel free to ask about anything else.

Ain't sure about the SE/30, but I got a 2-button ADB mouse (mebbe even a Kensington trackball, if I can find it), free for the shipping.

--T

vlad said:
2 Button ADB mouse? Are you sure its ADB? I don't recall Apple ever making a 2 button mouse.

-V

No, not Apple. This one appears to be made by Qtronix. I haven't looked in the box (it's new, BTW) but a label on it says "2-Button Macintosh Mouse (DIN4)," and another label says "for Macintosh ADB compatibles" so that's what I'm going by.

--T

cool.

cool.

I got a 2-button ADB mouse (mebbe even a Kensington trackball, if I can find it)

The trackball sounds awesome, if you can find it. I can definately arrange a trade, so is there anything you're looking for in particular?

Moonshadow

Re: cool.

Re: cool.

MoonShadow said:
I got a 2-button ADB mouse (mebbe even a Kensington trackball, if I can find it)

The trackball sounds awesome, if you can find it. I can definately arrange a trade, so is there anything you're looking for in particular?

Moonshadow

Found it. It's a Kensington Orbit, Model #64220.
Got anything in the way of old computer books?

--T

Nope.

Nope.

Sorry, I'm a relatively new collector, so I don't have any computer books (save for my IBM PS/2 L40SX technical ref. and quick ref.)
any other kind of stuff?
I have a ZIP drive, but I can't test it since I don't have any ZIP disks. It looks to be in quite good condition though. I also have a couple W31 installs and a W30 (urk...) install on floppy disks and a helluva lot of word processing software (no Wordstar though...)

the Posting part of the forum seems to be on the blink at the moment, so I don't know if this'll get through...

The posting problem has been fixed, Sorry for the inconvience.

Zip drive? What kind? Zip 100, 250, or 750? Wanna sell it?

-V

ZIP drive

ZIP drive

It's a ZIP 250, unless someone's gone and put a different faceplate and sticker on it, but I doubt that. There is no dust at all inside the case, very little scratching on outside of case, and I can't seem to find a date on the unit.

Yes, I would like to sell it or trade it, as I have no use for it myself.

Any other questions you'd like to ask?

Back