• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Xerox 6060

VintageComputerman

Veteran Member
I have this Xerox 6060 with printer, monitor, software and manuals for sale. Anyone interested? I had it up and running maybe 4 years ago. I powered it up last month while taking pictures and it had a few issues with the floppy drives. I'd tap the side of the box and they'd boot. Maybe something is sticking. Otherwise it was in perfect working condition. Check out the slidshow link. Some of the pictures are blurry though. I'm going to take better ones soon.

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c170/Edens_Keeper/Xerox 6060/?albumview=slideshow

Huh.. your picture gallery requires flash. I've never seen photobucket do that before. :-/

Huh.. your picture gallery requires flash. I've never seen photobucket do that before. :-/

Yeah, that's really weird. No flash here, so can't view the pictures. Man, requiring flash to display photos is a new low. I think the Internet is officially over.

-Ian

WNY is in Chautauqua county. If anyone is interested, make me an offer. Or email me a zip code and I can quote shipping. I can sell with or without the boat anchor, I mean printer.

My wife has relatives in Dunkirk, NY not that far from Chautauqua, NY. :D Unfortunately I do not know when (if ever) we will visit.

You think she'd see through the sudden inspiration to be more family friendly?

Perhaps. The main issue is that is about a 7 - 9 hour drive. And with gas prices the way they are that is a very expensive proposition. Especially with full size SUVs.

Sorta interesting (yes sorry for the old thread) but the name on ebay caught my eye. There's a Xerox 6060 (case only) on ebay right now which I was curious as I wasn't aware of Xerox's attempt at a PC compatible. What's more interesting (to me) is apparently it's ALSO the Olivetti M24 (same as AT&T 6300).

I was going to buy a complete 6060 off of eBay awhile back, only to see it purchased a day before I was ready to buy. I have the official documentation and disks for the system, but the actual computer, especially a complete system, is apparently very rare.

And yes, it is pretty much the Olivetti M24, licensed to Xerox

Back