• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

SANYO MBC-55X - July & Aug 87 Issues of Soft Sector Magazine

RussBlakeman

Experienced Member
I used to have a huge collection of vintage equipment, some has been scrapped and some has been given away, parted, etc. I have it down to a few machines I am keeping.

Digging through boxes that have been packed since I moved in 1999 I found two Soft Sector magazine issues. July 1987 and August 1987. Pretty good condition too.

How much? Let's say $5 by Paypal which will cover mailing, a mailer envelope and the fee Paypal charges. I might make a dollar on it in the end. Of course this is for mailing to the US 50 states only.

Anyone with a Sanyo MBC-550/555/555-2/etc will find a good use for these information wise on the hardware and the software. I'm even listed in the 3rd year index submitting a couple one liner codes in BASIC. Anywho if you have a Sanyo MBC-55x machine and especially have a collection of the magazines these might be of interest.

If no interest then they go into the recycle bin for paper on the last day of May and will be forever lost. Use the EMAIL option as I may not find time to scan the forums during the warmer months.

Back