• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Anyone Interested In a Brand new Intel SDK-51 ORIGINAL BOX

greenman1

I have a brand new intel SDK-51 That i purchased at a auction. This pc must have sat on a shelf for the last 30 years. I have the original manuals and original boxex that the sdk was shipped in. Any one interested. and can some help me with a value so i can post in the marketplace. Thanks

Well, I don't know. The SDK-51 was perhaps the best known of the Intel SDKs and was probably produced the longest of the SDKs. (The one for the 80286 is much much rarer, for example). There's no lack of information out there--and relatives of the original 8051 are still going strong and are second-sourced by lots of manufacturers. Development kits abound for them.

So its value would be to a collector of such stuff.

Did Intel ever produce an SDK for the ia432 chipset? That one would be a find...

Hi

Do you still have the SDK-51 ?
I could be interested to buy it
Thanks in advance
BR

I bought one, in a brief case, with a powersupply, for around $150, about 5 or 6 years ago. Watch ebay, they show up every now and then. One in the original box with docs is likely to go for more to a collector of such of these demonstration devices. The sdk-85 was popular enough to have a book published about using it.
As mentioned, the post was 8 years ago and not likely to get a response. Old single post are usually from someone looking for appraisals on the cheap.
Dwight

Back