• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Tandy Coco software and Mac custom cables

NathanAllan

Veteran Member
For sale or trade:

Color Computer OS-9 Boot RS CAT. NO. 26-3030
Color Computer 0S-9 System Master RS CAT. No. 26-3030

Color Computer OS-9 Level Two Boot RS CAT. NO. 26-3031
Color Computer 0S-9 Level Two System Master RS CAT. No. 26-3031

Color Computer 3 Home Publisher Cat. No. 26-3273
Color Computer 3 Home Publisher Cat. No. 26-3273 (Yes, a second copy)

Color Computer 3 OS-9 Level Two Multi-Vue Cat No. 26-3035 comes with a
second disk marked Disk III

Color Computer Outliner Cat. No. 25-1364

Color Computer Thesaurus Cat. No. 25-1365

These disks were in use up until recently, when the computer self destructed. Bad code?? 8) All 5.25" disks.

I will sell these flat out for $5 that includes shipping, or will trade for two Atari ST cartridges that are decent games or apps.

ALSO...

Mac Data Bus cables that have had rj-11 jacks crimped onto one end for an easy way to network your Macs. Each cable is approx 5.5' long, four cables total, with a ADB plug on one end and rj-11 on the other. These were designed to make Mac networking easy by using common 6-wire phone cable and wall jacks. I haven't personally tested these cables, but they were taken from a working network after an upgrade (to pc's! >gasp!<). Trade for ST carts or sell for $5 to include shipping.

Did ya save the pieces of the defunct CoCo 3? I'm pretty sure the DataVue requires 512K, and probably the Publisher too, so your CoCo must have had the mem expansion, right?
Anyways, put me down as an interested party, I'll pm ya later.

--T

I will take all of the OS9 and CoCo items if they are still available. No trade available at this time just cash. If this is ok with you just tell me how to complete the deal.

aimhigh10

Back