• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTT: IBM PC AT Technical Reference for IBM PC AT Technical Reference

Shadow Lord

Veteran Member
Sort of a strange request. But I'd like to trade a near mint IBM PC AT Technical Reference revised edition for an older edition in the same condition. I have:

Revised Edition (March 1986)
Spine Part Number: 6280099
Front Cover Part Number: 6183355

This is the final edition which covers every 5170 model out there and has all the supplements.

and I'd like to get:

First Edition (March 1984)
Spine Part Number: 1502243
Front Cover Part Number: 1502494

Thanks.

Okay, I've got one and am willing to trade. It isn't mint--I use my manuals, but it's in good condition. You pay postage both ways.

Oh I totally agree in reading your manuals. After all no point in keeping them in a box just to say "look at what I got." However, I've never seen any particular reason to be eating and dripping a chili cheese dog while reading an out of print manual, book, text, etc. Same goes for highlighting a book, breaking its binding by folding it, or folding the pages to book mark things. My wife totally disagrees, by the time she is done with them it looks as if the book was run over by a truck. However, I think taking a little care now allows you to continue to enjoy your book for far longer then if you treat it haphazardly. I am going to PM you and see what we can work out. Thanks.

Back