• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Making room in my house some items must go

vbriel

Experienced Member
Well, I'm going to see if there is interest in putting these up for sale. If they don't sell here, I'd hate to put them on ebay. All items are in working condition. Most are boxed up but I will send pics to those seriously interested.

TRS-80 Model 2. Large 8" drive internal. TRSDOS boot disk

Apple IIplus, works good. I think I have a monitor too for this.

Tomy Tutor, 2 controllers, games. Working, boxed up for safety.

TI 99/4A Silver and black model in box
TI 99/4A brown newer style, not in box

Pet 4016 I will put this for sale when my new 2001 chicklet model arrives next week. This is a favorite in my collection.

Apple /// works good, can produce disks if wanted, monitor included!

Apple II Bell and Howell edition (AKA Darth Vader) Black apple IIplus.

TRS-80 Pocket Computer 3 PC-3 With leather (pleather) case, works, good batteries.

Intel 4004 Microprocessor - NOS

Amstrad PPC640 portable DOS computer, with cloth case (case is old)

Drop me a note if you see something you want.

Vince

Where are you located?

All of them are great machines. I remember the B&H Apples from 1984 when I was in junior high.

Mike

I'm in North East Ohio near Cleveland. I'll put a pic of the IIplus up on my site shortly.

I'd love to get a B&H Apple ][ someday. . .

Do you have any drives, manuals, etc. with yours?

Cheers,

E

Bell and Howell

Bell and Howell

Oh yeah, I'd love that B&H as well.

The last time I saw one, it was running an exhibt at
a science museum in Miami. That was early 1998.

Sadly you are out of driving distance for me. I'd love to get an old Apple ][ or a ][+ (not a ][e though) as they were the first machines I used, and there are still a lot of them floating around so it's not impossible to restore one.

I had contemplated visiting Terry (moderator) last year, but even in Michigan that is quite a distance. (And I was going to fly that one ...)

Mike

The model II is very heavy, I prefer local pickup if possible. If not I can ship.

vbriel said:
Well, I'm going to see if there is interest in putting these up for sale. If they don't sell here, I'd hate to put them on ebay. All items are in working condition. Most are boxed up but I will send pics to those seriously interested.

Vince

Hi, what version is your 4004? i.e,, P,D,C. What do you want for it?

Thanks Norm

I'd be interested in the Apple ///. What would the total cost be to buy it and have it shipped to Winston Salem, NC (zip 27101)? Thanks...

--Timster--

vbriel said:

TRS-80 Model 2. Large 8" drive internal. TRSDOS boot disk

Apple IIplus, works good. I think I have a monitor too for this.

Tomy Tutor, 2 controllers, games. Working, boxed up for safety.

TI 99/4A Silver and black model in box
TI 99/4A brown newer style, not in box

Pet 4016 I will put this for sale when my new 2001 chicklet model arrives next week. This is a favorite in my collection.

Apple /// works good, can produce disks if wanted, monitor included!

Apple II Bell and Howell edition (AKA Darth Vader) Black apple IIplus.

TRS-80 Pocket Computer 3 PC-3 With leather (pleather) case, works, good batteries.

Amstrad PPC640 portable DOS computer, with cloth case (case is old)

Vince

Dude talk to me, tell me about Apple /// works good, can produce disks if wanted, monitor included! I'm interested.

Back