• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

MFM cable sets and more

NathanAllan

Veteran Member
Brand new cable sets for MFM harddrives that take the two cable setup. I have two in plastic, never used. Trade for atari st stuff or sale, $5 plus shipping.

AMD N80L286-12/S socketed CPU. Also has numbers 8745MA and (M) (C) Intel 1982 on it. Why AMD has intel on their chip is beyond me :)

Evergreen Technologies overdrive proc., (C) 1988, Made in USA both written on it. Not really sure what it is intended to replace or what it does. I'll not take a chance on messing anyone around, so either trade or ship+$1.

Intel A80386-16 proc, and A80387-16 math copro matched set. Pulled from working system. Trade or $10+ship.

unknown 128k memory board, has 4,2 chips on it, 4 of one size, 2 slightly shorter. Two double rows of 13 pins, total 52 pins. Measures 9.5cm x 5.2cm, roughly 2x3 3/4 inches. This is shipping only.

I'll post more as I get it ready. Feel free to ask any questions.

/ADDED power supply for Zenith laptop with Zenith green tree logo, part number 150-812, outputs 12vdc@2.3A, or 18vdc@1.2A max 28 watts. The led comes onwhen it's plugged in, assumed working. Has mini-din (ps/2 type) 8-pin connector for laptop, three prong power cable. $5 plus ship or trade for atari stuff.

/ADDED box of ram of many different configs and styles. I'll look through it if you have a particular request. I acquired these (not pulled by me) so I don't know about them. Postage only.

For the Evergreen CPU I would trade some of your ST needs, like if I can find a working internal ST FDD, or hell if you pay shipping an STf. I need a bit more info on the chip tho. I'll need to consult with the PS/2 mafia. Contact me by PM.

Lawrence

Nathan,

At this rate, you'll have Atari STs coming out your ears.
Do you have the cable that goes with the Zenith power supply? For the record, my Z-Note Flex laptop uses the same PS, but it may work with other models too.

--T

yep, I have the cable that goes to the laptop plus the regular power cable to the wall. The mini-din one, right? It's with it.

Hey, the st's are small, therefore I can have one or more :twisted:

vintagefunworld told me that he's clearing out his stock of st stuff. It's cheap. Cool

/ADDED I mean, I feel a moral obligation to network as many together as possible.

Back