• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Diablo 1640 impact printer with tractor feed

tobewan

I have a Diablo Systems 1640 typewriter/printer w/tractor feed and serial interface, a couple print wheels and maybe an ink cartridge or two. I also have the manuals (product manual and maintenance manual) and original packing box. This printer was working when I stopped using it quite a few years ago.
Headed for a recycler if no one is interested. Willing to take to shipper if someone will pay for shipping.
Toby

diablo printer

diablo printer

Does this model have a keyboard? I had a model 1620 way back in 1979 that I used with an IMSAI micro. If the 1640 has a keyboard, I would be very interested in it, I'm trying to recreate that system.

Bob

Bob,
Yes it has a keyboard - basically a very large electric typewriter with a serial interface and tractor feed.
Toby

Back