• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Warehouse Haul- Post your wishlists in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm big into Tandy 1000 and Tandy Color computer stuff. I'm particularly fond of the rather oddball SX/HX series -- though I have a full collection of those systems things like actual Plus cards would definitely catch my interest.

"lunchbox" style portables would also catch my attention -- and anything midi/sound related.

Oh, and if you come across any monitors that do BOTH 9 pin CGA and composite color. Twenty plus years ago I had an AMDEK that allowed for that, and I've been hunting for another for about a decade.

Amiga and Atari ST systems and related stuff. Apple II peripherals, not systems.

I'm partial to single board computers and cpu evaluation kits: kim-1, sym-1, aim-65, sdk-85, sdk-86, mek6800*, etc.

I'm also very interested in rescuing any PLATO equipment (PLATO IV, PLATO V PPT, IST, etc.) that pops up.

Here's my current wish list from 68kmla -

A SE/30
Mac IIfx
500MHz Pismo Powerbook - GOT ONE! Traded a Dual 1.0GHz MDD with no power supply for it. It'll be here tomorrow.
Macintosh Portable (Backlit)
A TAM, of course... but that won't ever happen.
A Core 2 Duo or better Mac Mini or iMac
An External SCSI Apple CD drive

Something with an Alpha, or a SPARC, or just anything non-PC\Mac compatible. I've always wanted to play with something non-PC\Mac and the only think I have to do that with is...wait, nothing unless my wireless router counts, it's running Linux.

An Apple IIgs SCSI adapter, any CIB 8/16 bit ISA Creative Labs cards - especially a Game Blaster card, any Roland ISA cards, daughterboards, or external units (particularly an SC-55MKII), Gravis Ultrasound (CIB or bare card), a PET floppy drive, an Atari 800 (or 400) - original units only, and any pre-1986 Sierra computer software, CIB or not, for any system.

I'd like to get my hands on a 486 based SBC board and a P133 or so SBC board w/ back plane (don't care about them having cases).

I'm not clear on what kind of warehouse we're talking about so I imagine many of us are completely off the mark with our requests. However mine are:

1/ black PS for IBM 5150
2/ Cardinal 2400 internal modem
3/ Cardinal 386 computer
4/ Qume dailsywheel printer

Is this the kind of thing you got? Am I even close?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back