• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: Commodore SX-64 w/ zoomfloppy and 64 NIC

You don't happen to have a webpage to show off your stock do you? This is half in response to your leaving the field comment but you have all sorts of interesting gear pop up very consistently. It's impressive. (I just picked up a second sx-64 for a bit less, but the nic is a highly desirable twist in your sale).

If I ever get time to get it all catalogged and posted. I bought the sx 64 because I has a 64 as a kid. Thought I'd find time for it, ordered the zoomfloppy and 64 nic for it. Got that today and realized that I'll never use it. Watchp the marketplace I'll be putting up an Amiga 1200

You don't happen to have a webpage to show off your stock do you? This is half in response to your leaving the field comment but you have all sorts of interesting gear pop up very consistently. It's impressive. (I just picked up a second sx-64 for a bit less, but the nic is a highly desirable twist in your sale).

Back