• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS:T Commodore Amiga 1200 w/ Extras

AppleIIfan

Banned
Another one in my personal collection that never gets used

Commodore Amiga 1200 system
MBX1200Z 8mb ram upgrade
EasyNet Card for Ethernet
IDE-CF Adapter with 4GB CF Card installed
RGB-VGA Adapter
NEC MultiSync 1560V+ LCD that syncs with 15khz natively- no scan doubler needed
$300 dollars plus shipping

sold on ebay moments ago, how would you know what I sell on craigslist.. Quit stalking me weirdo

A simple yes or no would have been sufficient. No need for name calling :)

And yes it did just sell on eBay for $200. Nice going there: offering it to the collectors for $300 and selling it on eBay for $200 !!

Oh and please enlighten us why you just got banned from AmiBay

Where are you getting your information, and it sold for 200 without the LCD- Read the listing before commenting

A simple yes or no would have been sufficient. No need for name calling :)

And yes it did just sell on eBay for $200. Nice going there: offering it to the collectors for $300 and selling it on eBay for $200 !!

Oh and please enlighten us why you just got banned from AmiBay

Really classic politician/con man response throughout all his threads: never honestly answer embarrassing questions, just indignantly attack the person asking, and call them names...

Priceless ;-)

yes i know, gotta love it.

Yes Steve, I am occasionally watching you, following postings in the Flint/Flushing CraigsList area and your eBay listings on both of your seller accounts.

People leave a trail and you are pretty sloppy with yours.

Oh and I did read the eBay listing and as that monitor is nowhere close to being worth a $100 you still tried to get more money off the collectors.

Oh and a small side note: as you threatened in your PM to me, the police haven't tried to extradite me to Michigan yet.I am sure I am on the top of their wanted list though.

Back