• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Any one need any ET4116N-3/MS RAM and TMS2532JL-45 Eprom Chips (In the UK)

g4ugm

Veteran Member
Folks,

I picked up around 100 of the above RAM chips at a local Ham Rally in the UK at the weekend. I have a feeling if I had not grabbed them they would have been binned (which I guess some might say would have been good as 4116's are tempermental). From looking at what appears to be the datasheet:-

http://www.datasheets.org.uk/dl/Datasheets-112/DSAP0051010.pdf

I think these are 200ns parts. They are in tubes and appear to be un-opened. The chips are date coded 8331 and 8329. If any one needs any they are yours for the cost of postage plus a nominal amount to cover my costs. I would rather not ship the lot to a single person but if you can come up with a good reason I might be swayed.

I also got a few E-Proms as above. Similar date codes (8336) Again let me know what you need.

I guess these are light enough to be shipped any where at affordable prices...

Dave.
(P.s. what does the /MS mean on the end?)

Back