• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple PC Compatibility Card 7-inch pci

Pheoni

I've got an old Apple expansion card here. I believe it to be a 7-inch pci PC emulator card. Here are the part numbers:

Apple 820-0578-A
-Apple 820-0658-C (BCGM3581)
--Apple 820-0594-B
--Viking ram stick with 16 Siemens HY8514400BJ-60 chips

It's all assembled on a metal housing of some sort with two large thumbscrews. It's been stored in an antistatic bag & climate controlled and looks to be in good shape. No clue if it works though. It's got about 2 weeks to find a home before it becomes fodder for my girlfriend's art supplies.

I'm located near Atlanta, GA. Willing to ship pretty much anywhere. I can take some photos if anyone's really interested.

I'm interested in selling or trading for dead hard drives (girlfriend loves the mirrorfinish platters). Other offers are welcome.

The part numbers and physical description indicate it's an old PDS DOS card for a Powermac 6100. It is not PCI in any way, shape or form... it only works in the PM6100, and maybe a couple of Quadra models.

But I believe a few people on here have compatible machines, so you may still find a taker...

Back