• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Various EMS/XMS Memory Boards

Cloudschatze

Veteran Member
Received these as part of a bulk purchase. Given the fact that they're full-length boards, and will therefore not fit in any Tandy 1000 variant (I do like me some Tandy...), they're much better off with someone else.

Notwithstanding the fine physical condition of each, these boards are completely untested, and what's sure to be exciting treasure hunt for drivers is completely up to you!

$10 each + shipping? It's just like Costco over here, folks!

(My apologizes in advance, but due to what might be prohibitively expensive shipping otherwise, I'm going to restrict any purchases to the continental US.)

Everex RAM 3000 Deluxe (EV159)

Longshine LCS-8661, Rev. B2

AST Rampage Plus 286 - SOLD

You know you really just want to make a bunch of "Friendly Computer Bugs," right?
424499368_6b90684b9d_z.jpg

Last edited:
Last call (before I hit eBay with these). Shipping within the continental United States (box + Parcel Post) is ~$15, for those interested.

I'm not sure if this is helpful, but the driver name for the Longshine card is LEMS.SYS. I have not been able to track down a copy, however.

Back