• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Ericsson Portable PC

SunDown79

Veteran Member
I have for sale an Ericsson Portable PC.

Its in working condition although the plasma screen has some lines running from the top to bottom. I am unable to test the build in printer.
Comes with its original carrying case and an original MS-DOS 3.2 boot disk (the bootdisk is not from Ericsson though but from CAF Computer Corp).

So not a perfect system but certainly a rare system and cosmetically good.

Asking 40 euro's + postage.

Very interesting looking system. I like how they decided the keyboard should detach although I usually don't find it that convenient due to screen size but not that many models do that which is an innovative thought. Funnily enough it reminds me a lot of the AT&T 7300.

Ìnteresting machine. From other info on the net, it seems that this machine could be delivered with a "bottom slice" (for lack of a better description) which contained a network card and other things.
How much memory does your machine have?

It says it has 512K at startup.

Here are three more pictures of the ports behind two doors on the left side of the system (so not at the back which I think is a good choice!)
IMG_2114.jpgIMG_2115.jpgIMG_2116.jpg

I had one of those! A very unusual machine. The built-in printer could either print directly on thermal fax paper, or use a ribbon to print on plain paper. It had 1 MB of RAM, configured as 512K of conventional RAM and a 512K RAM disk. The display is 640x400 dual-scan CGA, so it has a very nice looking text mode.

Back