• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FOR SALE: Fastest Socket 7 MB ever made!!!

barney

Experienced Member
Hello, I don't know if you are aware, but the PA-2013 is the best / fastest Socket 7 motherboard ever made. I have no use for mine anymore so therefore I've decided to sell it for a mere $15 (Paypal). Shipping will be $13. Let me know if your interrested.

pa-2013.jpg

Last edited:
it does matter, at least to me. if its the 2mb version, its worth 3x what your asking. if its not... then your price is reasonable. I only have a spot for a 2mb version to be honest.

Maybe I'll go ahead and hook it up to see how much cache it has. I'll let everyody know once I find out. Thanks.

Maybe I'll go ahead and hook it up to see how much cache it has. I'll let everyody know once I find out. Thanks.

What is the part number on the four chips in an 'L' pattern next to the CPU socket? My guess is that those are the cache chips.

According to the PM I got, this board has 4x 512kb chips. (W25P222AF-4A) Also, the board is now $50 because of it.

According to the PM I got, this board has 4x 512kb chips. (W25P222AF-4A) Also, the board is now $50 because of it.

I personally consider the value of the 2Mb board lower than the 1Mb or 512k as they used poorer quality cache chips to reduce the cost of the board.
The 2Mb is very poor for any overclocking and crashes easily if you start pushing it

Back