• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

New & Used Compupro S-100 Boards For Sale - Repair Service Available

MicrocomputerSolutions

Veteran Member
My company, Microcomputer Solutions was one of the last Compupro/Viasyn System Centers when they shut down operations. I have been selling and servicing S-100 computers and components continuously since the late 1970s.

I still have hundreds of new and used Compupro S-100 boards in stocks, and ready for sale. I also have a few System Enclosures (new), and Disk Enclosures (new) left.

A dwindling supply of new and used software is available, including Digital Research Operating Systems.

I still have a good supply of original Compupro Technical Manuals available for sale.

I can repair your Compupro Boards if they are damaged, service your floppy drives if they need alignment or repair, and repair your Compupro power supply (system enclosure and disk enclosure) if it/they are not working correctly.

All boards (new and used), floppy disk drives, enclosures, and repair work carries a six month warranty (does not cover modified components or accidental or incidental damage).

Please PM me here, OR email me at: gohim@att.net, OR phone my home office at: 909-820-9850, to discuss your wants or needs.

Back