• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS/T VIC-20 Duo + games and accessories

bettablue

Veteran Member
Lot of 2Commodore VIC-20 computers complete with accessories and games.

Up for sale are2 Commodore VIC-20 computers, complete with 14 game cartridges, and 4 cassettetapes. (All cassette tape and game cartridge titles are listed below) Two of the cassette tapes contain CommodoresIntroduction to BASIC and a couple of miscellaneous games. I have loaded one of the Introduction toBASIC cassettes into either one VIC 20, and it worked just fine. Both of the computers are in complete workingorder with one small exception; One of the computers is missing the gamecontroller connector. It appears to havebeen removed purposely for some reason or other, because the solder joints areclean, and not just broken off. The lot comes with 1 - Dataset recorder, 1 -game controller, 2 - power supplies, 1 - TV connecting cable with RF converter,and all game cartridges and tapes.

I will considerall offers, but I will not break the lot to sell one piece or another. Please, remember, it’s all or nothing. Sale price does not include shipping; which Iestimate at roughly $25.00 to $30.00. I will alsoconsider a trade of equipment, like a TRS-80 series 1 with all required cables and connections or aworking acoustic coupler circa 1975 to 1980, but shipping of any equipment willstill remain the buyers responsibility. Other equipment will be considered, so please send a PM to me if you're interested in making an offer.

Cassette Tapes

1. An Introduction to BASIC Part 1
  2. An Introduction to BASIC Part 1 (Duplicate)
  3. Killer Comet 0-15 Min. Rocket Command 15-30 min. (Backups)
  4. Killer Comet 0-15 Min. Rocket Command 15-30 min. (Backups) Duplicate
  5. AMOK – Millipede Snakman, Snakman Cricket Dave’s Games (Backups)
  6. Dice 0 to 23 min – Rocket Command 30 to 45 Min (Backups)

*Note: There are nooriginal cassette tapes in this collection. As such, I place no value on them other than to show that the Datasetworks, and it is pretty cool to experience those woefully long load times whenshowing off the computers. The geekfactor should mean something!

Game Cartridges

1. VIC-1904 Slot
  2. VIC-1907 Jupiter Lander
  3. VIC-1912 Mole Attack
  4. VIC-1915 Pirates Cove (There are 2 of these although the labels are slightly different)
  5. VIC-1919 Sargon ll Chess
  6. Vic-1925 – Money Wars
  7. VIC-1928 - Home Babysitter
  8. VIC-1941 – Number Nabber – Shape Grabber
  9. Choplifter Defender by Arari
  10. Q8Bert by Parker Brothers
  11. MS Pac-Man by Atarisoft
  12. Video Vermin

Back