• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Radio Shack Model IV

jmf

I have a Radio Shack Model IV for sale. (Original owner, two drive, RS-232)

jmf

Okay good condition, everything working when last used. There are 4 drives. I'm in the Buffalo, NY area.

346%3A%3A66%3C6%7Ffp343%3Enu%3D3255%3E25%3A%3E833%3EWSNRCG%3D323374%3C4%3C6%3A95nu0mrj

Here is another picture on this page: http://mysite.verizon.net/newtonperch/Desktop.html

Last edited:
I guess the shipping would be around $50, as for the computer you probably know better than I what a fair price would be. You can make an offer here, or if you prefer, send me an offer via email by going to my site (http://mysite.verizon.net/newtonperch/) and clicking on the computer description. Thanks.

jmf

Is anybody watching this? I need an offer from someone who is willing to pay for shipping.

jmf

I don't know if it's any help to you or not, but I can vouch for the fact that $50.00 for shipping something that size & weight is not out of the ballpark. This seller does not seem to be gouging the buyer on shipping cost, IMHO.

--T

Guys, be serious .. if somebody is looking to offload a machine for a reasonable price, please don't ask them to pay shipping - that's just rude.

Asking the buyer to pay for shipping is as common as F.O.B. It gives the buyer control at the moment of sale. I'm also not asking for any money for shipping, only that the buyer make these arrangements. I suspect it could be as much as $50 but if it could be $5 depending on the resourcefulness of the buyer. This is a collectible and not something that can be easily replaced so shipping is something a buyer should be careful about.

And..... I don't need to be right, the buyer can correct me at any time with a fair offer and terms. Thanks.

jmf

When the seller passes the goods over the ship's rail the risk of loss shifts from the seller to the buyer. It's a mercantile acronym.

jmf

Back