• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Star Trek: The Kobayashi Alternative for C64/128

lyonadmiral

Veteran Member
So here it is, when I bought it, it was supposed to be for the Apple II according to the auction, but when it arrived it was for the C64/128. It is complete, and I mean complete. See the pictures.

I'd like to get $30.00 which includes Priority Mail shipping.

Thanks,
Daniel

MVC-001F.jpgMVC-002F.jpgMVC-003F.jpgMVC-004F.jpg

I'm thinking you're right (it doesn't specify on the label anything about Apple II) but some disks that were single sided back then have the Apple version on one side of the disk and Commodore version on other. Again, I think you're right though, normally it would say that somewhere on the label or manual for side a or b for each system.

My copy for C64 only works on Commodore. My cousin once had an Apple II version. Both were clearly marked, and both were single-sided discs, IIRC (I know that they only worked for the computers for which they were originally labelled on the manual)

Back