• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Fully Upgraded Color LaserJet 5M: $100 OBO; Practically new.

olePigeon

Veteran Member
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/sys/3360379351.html

I bought it to use with my vintage Macs, but I'm having to sell a few things and it's on my chopping block. Local pickup only due to weight. I've completely pimped this thing out. Very high yield left on consumables because it was never used. It's still on its first set. Practically new. Legendary workhorse of a printer from the LaserJet 4/5 series of printers. I'll include a free wood pallet if you want it.

JetDirect Ethernet & AppleTalk, PostScript SIMM, rear feed tray (for tabloid & legal), 54MBs of RAM. Works with everything from System 6 to Mountain Lion, DOS to Windows 8, and probably lots of other OSes from that era and on.

Black Page Count: 397
Color Page Count: 7908

Black Developer: 20% of maximum life
Color Developer: 19% of maximum life
Drum: 27% of maximum life
Fuser: 10% of maximum life
Transfer Belt: 13% of maximum life
Coating Pad: 41% of maximum life

Back