• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS:IBM 5150, 5160, 5170 + monitors

collector

Experienced Member
I have for sale an IBM 5150 2 disk drive model, a 5160 with 1 drive and an internal hard drive and a 5170 with a drive and hard drive. All work nice and look great. The 5170 comes with the plastic stand to make it into a tower. I also 4 monitors, ibm color, ibm mono, an ega color, and a thomson mono. All working fine. Included are several IBM and generic keyboards.

I live in Seattle, Washington zip 98296. I would like these to go as a package. I also am only looking for someone to come over to my house and pick them up.

In addition to the above I have a few misc parts and pieces such as ide drives, an ibm external cd drive, dot matrix printers,and internal drives (the 10 and 20 mb style..seagate etc.).

I have been following the ebay market on these items but I do not need to get ebay prices for them. On ebay, if I sold them individually, I might get a total of $400 or so. I am willing to take less. Please email me at desktopseller@gmail.com.

Sandy
Snohomish, WA, 98296

Back